Polaris Book Review

Polaris

Review by Derpy

By Mindee Arnett

Published by Balzer + Bray

Page count 432

Avalon, book 2

Jeth Seagrave and his crew are on the run again. The ITA will stop at nothing to get the Aether Project from them and control all of Metaspace. Jeth and the crew are desperate to get his mom back from the ITA’s scientists, but the ITA is just as hell bent to keep her and take the rest of his crew. When there is no where left to run, Jeth is forced to make a deal with one of the galaxy's most feared crime lord, Daxton Price.

Polaris, was as good as Avalon. I dont think it is better or worse. The story line was solid with a couple curve balls that were thrown in by the author, which I appreciated. The world that Mindee Arnett feels so amazing, and I wish that there were going to be more books to help explore the universe of Jeth’s. As I said on my Avalon review, I don’t read Sci Fi, I find the Star Wars books boring and just tend to stay away from the genre. But I loved Avalon and Polaris!

I would recommend this book to…

  • Fans of Sci Fi books, or new readers to the genre
  • Anyone who liked Star Trek or the Star Wars TV series
  • Anyone who is looking for a good short book series.

This book was given to me by the Red Balloon Bookshop in St. Paul to read and review. This book will be published on 1/20/15 and a available for pre-order here and here.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: