Interview News!!!

Hello Readers!
 I am very excited to say that I have a very special post coming up on Thansgiving Day (Thursday the 27th for all of you non US readers)! On Turkey Day I will be posting my interview with criticly acclaimed author, Laurie Halse Anderson! She is the author of Speak, Wintergirls, Twisted, The Imposible Knife of Memory and many more! Laurie has recived many awards including the Golden Kite award, The Edgar Allen Poe Award, and three Marget A. Edwards Award. 

My interview with her will be posted on Thursday the 27th at 10:00 AM Pacific Standerd Time like all posts. Because the post will be in the middle of the week there will be no Review posts on Sunday the 23rd and Sunday the 30th.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the interview!
Subscribe by email for more posts like this by using the Widget over there!
<----------------------------


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: