What's Up Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday
Hey!

What's Up?

Its Wednesday, your halfway there!

So what's new, whatcha reading these days?

I'll tell you the new stuff I got and what I am reading.




















Right now I am reading:

The Edge by Roland Smith. The Edge is a prequel to a great book that I have read called Peak about a boy who climbs mount Everest. Peak is really pretty good and I am excited for this prequel.

Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. The hype around this book has been huge, one of my all time favorite authors, Marie Lu is quoted on the cover. As you can see in the picture above its made up of really cool pictures all throughout the book.

Shackled by Tom Leveen. The reason I choose to start this book was because I read his other book Random, which was a really good book and you can read the review of that here.





















Need by Joelle Charbonneau. Need is a new book by Joelle Charbonneau who wrote The Testing Trilogy (Review of The Testing (book one) here and of Graduation Day (book three) here. It also has been optioned to become a movie which is super cool (read the Variety article here)



















Hardwired by Trisha Leaver and Lindsay Currie. I am reading this book because a book club that I am involved with is doing a circle where everyone grabs a book, annotates, draws or writes snarky comments about the book in the margins of the book. Then when we meet again we switch books and repeat. I will do another post on this a little later


















The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. I recently got to meet Julie Kagawa which was really exciting, so I picked up The Immortal Rules because it sounds like Twilight but less romantic and actually enjoyable. 

What are you reading?

Leave a comment and any suggestions that you have for me to read!

Thanks for reading this post! Maybe I will do this again, probably next month once I am done with all these exciting books!

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: