Durovis Dive Review


Durovis Dive Reality Smartphone Gaming Headset

Product: Durovis Dive Reality Gaming Headset

Company: Durovis

Parent Company: Shoogee GmbH & Co. KG

Retail Price: 78.64 USD (57 Euros)

Uses:
Turn your smartphone device into a immersive experience,  if you look up while wearing the headset, you look up in the game!

The Durovis Dive harvests your smart phones gyroscope to create a head tracking system.

Needs:
A smartphone, check this list if your smartphone will work (scroll down the page)
Optional:
Earbuds or headphones
Bluetooth controller (Many VR Dive games require this)

Pros:
A truly amazing experience! I was in the game, I was so immersed that I feel over while "riding" a roller coster.
Cheep less that 100 Dollars
Easy to assemble and use.
Portable.
Easy for developers to create games for it.
uses your smartphone so you don't need any extra purchases

Cons:
Low selection of games, even lower for iOS
games must be ported to the Dive system

My thoughts:
Amazing experance. If you have not tried VR games before it is really like being inside the game. Unfortunately for me I have iOS so there a only a few games available, but I am very interested in its potential.
Would I buy this? Yes




Unboxing video!

This is my unboxing video from my review blog, Derpy Reviews.
www.derpyreviews.blogspot.com

Huge thank you to the people at Durovis who sent me this headset for review.
Buy it here:
https://www.durovis.com/dive.html

Also follow me on GoodRead!
www.goodreads.com/DerpyReviewsTeam

Songs included in this video are:
You Make Me Feel That... By Cobra Starship and featuring Sabi, written by Steve Mac and Ina Wroldsen.
© 2011 Warner Bros.
https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/you...
And
Radioactive By Imagine Dragons, produced by Alexander Grant.
© 2013 Interscope Records
https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/rad...

Both songs were purchased by Derpy Reviews at full retail price.

Video created by and produced by Derpy Reviews and in association with Derpy Productions Channel.

Anonymous

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: