Derpy's Days Of Giving 2013 Day 1














Welcome to Day One of Derpys Days Of Giving!

Question #1:
Derpy: Who writes your favorite book series?

Gard: Just one? OK, then I have to pick a classic … JRR Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings. He built a world that no one had been able to touch until Harry Potter. A big reason I chose Houghton Mifflin for Game Slaves was because Tolkien is there too.
Question #2
Derpy: What do you do when you get writers block?

Gard: I don’t really get writer’s block. There’s no pressure -- it’s something fun I share with my wife and kids.
Question #3
Derpy: When did you first get an interest in writing?


Gard: Ever since I can remember. When I was 11 I told everyone I was writing an apocalyptic world-ending movie called March of the Sand Crabs.
Thank you for reading! Check back tomorrow for more of the interview! : )

Gard Skinner

Anonymous

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: