Derpy's Days Of Giving 2013 Day 2

Welcome back to Derpy's Days Of Giving Day 2!
Question #4
Derpy: Do you prefer E-readers or regular books?


Gard: Regular books. But I just chucked my cell phone (I’m FREE ha ha ha ha) and am going to use the money for a reader. Can’t wait.

Question #5
Derpy: What do you do in your free time?

Gard: I surf a lot. I used to ski and mountain bike when we lived in Colorado, but now I spend every day in board shorts.
Question #6
Derpy: What’s your favorite genre to read?

Gard: Science fiction, but I personally include a lot of things in that category.
Thank you for reading! Check back tomorrow for more of the interview! : )
Gard Skinner


Anonymous

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: