Derpy's Days Of Giving 2013 Day 4

Welcome back to another day of interview! Heres what I got for you today!
Question #10
Derpy: Do you plan on writing more books?

Gard: I’m always writing something. And it’s always different. Hopefully my publisher will give me the chance to share them.
Question #11
Derpy: What’s your favorite genre to write?

Gard: I like funny or clever stuff about the end of the world, or about young people who prove that determination is the key to everything. Is there a name for that?
Question #12
Derpy: Would you like to see a Game Slaves movie some day?

Gard: As long as they let me play a minion. I used to want to be the Star Wars Stormtrooper who got shot in every scene.
Question #13
Derpy: Have any funny stories about writing?

Gard: I’ve been really lucky. I was a journalist in the ski industry for a long time. I got to travel and meet crazy people. What’s funny is I got paid to do that.
Thats all for today, but I promise I have more coming tomorrow, same place, same time. See you then. Thanks for reading! : )
Gard Skinner

Anonymous

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: