The Spectacular Lynne Matson Interview! Day 3

So The Spectacular Lynne Matson Interview continues! Welcome back. Here are some more questions and answers from a great author friend of mine, Lynne Matson. This one has a little bit shorter questions than the rest, but it is still worth reading in my opinion. So here it is...


Question 9
Derpy: What authors do you look up to?

Lynne: Anne McCaffrey, J.K. Rowling (what author doesn't?! :D), Mary Pearson, Stephen King, Kristen Cashore
Question 10

Derpy: Have you meet any of them?

Lynne: No but I tweet with Mary on Twitter, and it blows my mind EVERY TIME.
Question 11
Derpy: What is your favorite sport to watch?

Lynne: Whatever sport my boys are playing at that moment.
Question 12
Derpy: What is your favorite sport team?

Lynne: See above answer. : ) Otherwise, the Florida Gators… both basketball and football.

Well thank you all for reading, come back tomorrow for another 4 questions and answers from the interview.
P.S. by the way the reason its looking funky today is because my HTML is not working. I don't know why buy Blogger is just being annoying. I am working on a fix for the problem so don't sweat. If you have any recommendations tell me in the comments below!
To check out Lynne's Blog click here, for FaceBook click here, for Twitter click here, for her GoodReads click here, to pre-order NIL click here or here and to read my review of NIL click here!
Lynne Matson

Anonymous

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: