The Spectacular Lynne Matson Interview Day 6

Well y'all, didn't I tell you that there would be more of this! so here is the 2nd to last part of the interview!
Question 21
Derpy: What music do you listen to when you write?

Lynne: Oh, I'm a HUGE music fan! It depends, but I'm usually an alternative music kind of girl. I actually posted NIL's playlists on my blog. Thad's POV is full of Rise Against, Pendulum, Kasabian,and Thirty Seconds to Mars. Charley's has some country, like The Band Perry, but also Lana Del Ray and Paramore.
Question 22
Derpy: Is it hard finding a publisher?

Lynne: YES! But not impossible. : )
Question 23
Derpy: Do you work closely with the advertising and the book design?

Lynne: Not really. I get to have a say, but I let the publisher do their thing.:) That way I can stick to writing.
Question 24
Derpy: Whats your least favorite part of the writing process?

Lynne: Hmmm…probably the endless revising, because is so HARD. But it's also the most rewarding.
Well please join me tomorrow for the last and final question of my Lynne Matson interview. Thank you and see you tomorrow.

To check out Lynne's Blog click here, for FaceBook click here, for Twitter click here, for her GoodReads click here, to pre-order NIL click here or here and to read my review of NIL click here!
Lynne Matson

Anonymous

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments: